WATCHMEN

Members Login
 

Topic: HS

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Manhattan
Status: Offline
Posts: 836
Date:

HS

Permalink Closed

So I've been playing Hearthstone on and off for the past couple of months and have done rather well. I got Legend (Gladiator) Rank in Test Season 4 but mostly took this last season off. However, the game was officially released a few weeks back and since then the "real" first season has started and I plan on grinding my way back to the top. Anyways, I had streamed sporadically back when I played regularly and had a pretty decent following and I've decided to stream my full run up to Legend again. So if any of you are interested in the game or whatevs you can watch me at: 

Twitch.tv/GlassjawHS (changed my twitch name because lol ladispute)

I mostly play Warrior (go figure) Control and Shaman Midrange in case that means anything to any of you. This goes out to everyone, even those I don't know. Stop by and drop the Watchmen name. Make sure to follow, too, so you know when I stream.

 

--- 34-8 so far, Rank 9.

 

Interesting games: http://www.twitch.tv/glassjawhs/c/4047115http://www.twitch.tv/glassjawhs/c/4050162

 



-- Edited by Glassjaw on Saturday 12th of April 2014 03:25:54 AM

__________________

"if actions speak louder than words, then I'm the most deafening noise you've heard"

Xinika the Omnispawna
Status: Offline
Posts: 2184
Date:
Permalink Closed
nice nice, good luck!

__________________

Everyday is a day to celebrate

Xinika the Omnispawna
Status: Offline
Posts: 2184
Date:
Permalink Closed

Wait.............

..... why is this in FORGE?blankstareblankstareblankstare



__________________

Everyday is a day to celebrate

Manhattan
Status: Offline
Posts: 836
Date:
Permalink Closed
Xinika wrote:

Wait.............

..... why is this in FORGE?blankstareblankstareblankstare


I mean.... like.....

Anyways.

 

Finished until later tonight, going to take a nap. 11-1 so far - Rank 15.



__________________

"if actions speak louder than words, then I'm the most deafening noise you've heard"

Xinika the Omnispawna
Status: Offline
Posts: 2184
Date:
Permalink Closed
OFFLINE = (

__________________

Everyday is a day to celebrate

Manhattan
Status: Offline
Posts: 836
Date:
Permalink Closed

~1hr or so, just woke up. Food, Red Bull, etc.



-- Edited by Glassjaw on Thursday 10th of April 2014 09:12:24 PM

__________________

"if actions speak louder than words, then I'm the most deafening noise you've heard"

Xinika the Omnispawna
Status: Offline
Posts: 2184
Date:
Permalink Closed
roger

__________________

Everyday is a day to celebrate

Manhattan
Status: Offline
Posts: 836
Date:
Permalink Closed
Meh... used to get ~30+ viewers and it was fun to talk and play/explain, but not many showed up today so not really feeling talking to myself, etc. Prob try again tomorrow, but going to ladder on my own for the rest of the night. Plus, no point in showing low rank matches since they're mostly not that close.

__________________

"if actions speak louder than words, then I'm the most deafening noise you've heard"

Xinika the Omnispawna
Status: Offline
Posts: 2184
Date:
Permalink Closed
Glassjaw wrote:

Meh... used to get ~30+ viewers and it was fun to talk and play/explain, but not many showed up today so not really feeling talking to myself, etc. Prob try again tomorrow, but going to ladder on my own for the rest of the night. Plus, no point in showing low rank matches since they're mostly not that close.


 middle of the week blues maybe? you have higher and lower turn outs based on the days.



__________________

Everyday is a day to celebrate

Manhattan
Status: Offline
Posts: 836
Date:
Permalink Closed
Xinika wrote:
Glassjaw wrote:

Meh... used to get ~30+ viewers and it was fun to talk and play/explain, but not many showed up today so not really feeling talking to myself, etc. Prob try again tomorrow, but going to ladder on my own for the rest of the night. Plus, no point in showing low rank matches since they're mostly not that close.


 middle of the week blues maybe? you have higher and lower turn outs based on the days.


Possible. Idk, I'm mostly streaming to review my games so I can fix my mistakes, and also because I play better when I can be held accountable for my misplays by others or whatevs.

Anyways, streaming again with music and try hard mode on. Hopefully I'll push ~Rank 3 and then finish up Glad Legend tomorrow.

 

--- 17-2, Rank 13 Win Streak atm.



__________________

"if actions speak louder than words, then I'm the most deafening noise you've heard"

Xinika the Omnispawna
Status: Offline
Posts: 2184
Date:
Permalink Closed
Glassjaw wrote:
Xinika wrote:
Glassjaw wrote:

Meh... used to get ~30+ viewers and it was fun to talk and play/explain, but not many showed up today so not really feeling talking to myself, etc. Prob try again tomorrow, but going to ladder on my own for the rest of the night. Plus, no point in showing low rank matches since they're mostly not that close.


 middle of the week blues maybe? you have higher and lower turn outs based on the days.


Possible. Idk, I'm mostly streaming to review my games so I can fix my mistakes, and also because I play better when I can be held accountable for my misplays by others or whatevs.


 Ideally. That's the main reason I would record so I can better my gameplay. HS seems to be getting really popular, more than I expected but that's Blizzard backing I suppose.



__________________

Everyday is a day to celebrate

Manhattan
Status: Offline
Posts: 836
Date:
Permalink Closed
Xinika wrote:
 Ideally. That's the main reason I would record so I can better my gameplay. HS seems to be getting really popular, more than I expected but that's Blizzard backing I suppose.

 Ya, really showcases their "easy to learn, difficult to master" mantra. Casuals can hop in and do arena/mess around in casual play, while the more hardcore players have a ladder system and an every changing metagame. Really in love with this game, and playing solo has been a much needed break from team gameplay. Relaxing when all you have to do is think for yourself.

Fun game from earlier: http://www.twitch.tv/glassjawhs/c/4047115

 



__________________

"if actions speak louder than words, then I'm the most deafening noise you've heard"

Xinika the Omnispawna
Status: Offline
Posts: 2184
Date:
Permalink Closed
Make a post when streaming, I'll tune in.

__________________

Everyday is a day to celebrate

Manhattan
Status: Offline
Posts: 836
Date:
Permalink Closed
live

__________________

"if actions speak louder than words, then I'm the most deafening noise you've heard"

Xinika the Omnispawna
Status: Offline
Posts: 2184
Date:
Permalink Closed
u realize this is in forge rite....

is this like

a suggestion? sign? divine intervention? i mean...

__________________

Everyday is a day to celebrate

Manhattan
Status: Offline
Posts: 836
Date:
Permalink Closed
Xinika wrote:

u realize this is in forge rite....

is this like

a suggestion? sign? divine intervention? i mean...


Do you just randomly check the Forge section of the site from time to time hoping that there's been new news that you accidentally missed? Cause this thread is old... and like, not even relevant to anything that's been going on lol.



__________________

"if actions speak louder than words, then I'm the most deafening noise you've heard"

Manhattan
Status: Offline
Posts: 643
Date:
Permalink Closed

Maybe she's just hoping to.... FORGE a bond of shitty gaming with another person....



__________________

On your deathbed, you will not wish you played more video games.

Xinika the Omnispawna
Status: Offline
Posts: 2184
Date:
Permalink Closed
Glassjaw wrote:
Xinika wrote:

u realize this is in forge rite....

is this like

a suggestion? sign? divine intervention? i mean...


Do you just randomly check the Forge section of the site from time to time hoping that there's been new news that you accidentally missed? Cause this thread is old... and like, not even relevant to anything that's been going on lol.


 I may or may not visit the Forge sections of these forums. Daily.

I am stable. Mentally.



__________________

Everyday is a day to celebrate

Manhattan
Status: Offline
Posts: 836
Date:
Permalink Closed
Xinika wrote:
Glassjaw wrote:
Xinika wrote:

u realize this is in forge rite....

is this like

a suggestion? sign? divine intervention? i mean...


Do you just randomly check the Forge section of the site from time to time hoping that there's been new news that you accidentally missed? Cause this thread is old... and like, not even relevant to anything that's been going on lol.


 I may or may not visit the Forge sections of these forums. Daily.

I am stable. Mentally.


Sure. Suuuuuuuuuure.



__________________

"if actions speak louder than words, then I'm the most deafening noise you've heard"

Xinika the Omnispawna
Status: Offline
Posts: 2184
Date:
Permalink Closed
Glassjaw wrote:
Xinika wrote:
Glassjaw wrote:
Xinika wrote:

u realize this is in forge rite....

is this like

a suggestion? sign? divine intervention? i mean...


Do you just randomly check the Forge section of the site from time to time hoping that there's been new news that you accidentally missed? Cause this thread is old... and like, not even relevant to anything that's been going on lol.


 I may or may not visit the Forge sections of these forums. Daily.

I am stable. Mentally.


Sure. Suuuuuuuuuure.


 Hey, who was the OP again? awwawwawwawwaww



__________________

Everyday is a day to celebrate

Watcher
Status: Offline
Posts: 291
Date:
Permalink Closed
man it almost seems like you just mess with them at first glass. good job man!

__________________
Multi pass
Manhattan
Status: Offline
Posts: 836
Date:
Permalink Closed
Bigbada wrote:

man it almost seems like you just mess with them at first glass. good job man!


Haha thanks... this was like 2 months ago lol XD



__________________

"if actions speak louder than words, then I'm the most deafening noise you've heard"

Watcher
Status: Offline
Posts: 291
Date:
Permalink Closed
I know but still its funny to watch you get to 7 health then bam there at 7 three-four moves later there dead. they prob sit there thinking they had that one in the bag lol

__________________
Multi pass
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.



Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard