WATCHMEN

Members Login
 

Topic: Site Remodelling - Place your Thoughts here~!!

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Xinika the Omnispawna
Status: Offline
Posts: 2184
Date:

Site Remodelling - Place your Thoughts here~!!

Permalink Closed

New Site coming soon!

Soon, this site will be reformed to pursue a general sense of gaming over a specific game. Notably, the Watchmen are cranking it out on GW2 and many more titles in the future. Due to this, basing the site around one game is outdated. Below you can post your own thoughts and opinions on what you would like to see added to this site. See yas in game!



__________________

Everyday is a day to celebrate

Manhattan
Status: Offline
Posts: 836
Date:
Permalink Closed

GW2!

 

EDIT: SWITCH MAH NAME TO GLASSJAW!



-- Edited by Ladispute on Friday 31st of August 2012 07:28:53 PM

__________________

"if actions speak louder than words, then I'm the most deafening noise you've heard"

Manhattan
Status: Offline
Posts: 643
Date:
Permalink Closed

Simple and streamlined. 1 forums for each game. 1 general forum. 1 officer forum. 1 off topic.



__________________

On your deathbed, you will not wish you played more video games.

Manhattan
Status: Offline
Posts: 507
Date:
Permalink Closed
More pictures of that Lion fellow, he's dreamy.

__________________
Watcher
Status: Offline
Posts: 171
Date:
Permalink Closed
I think shin should play GW2, and lion, neo and lazy, and Kam should PVP with...ya know...the WATCHMEN.
Soul
Glass
Zabuza
Amigo
Big

All day err day mreah.

__________________

nick wars: the lonely republic

Watcher
Status: Offline
Posts: 291
Date:
Permalink Closed
all i do is pvp tiny engineer ftw node watcher i am and always shall be since no heals :P


__________________
Multi pass
Xinika the Omnispawna
Status: Offline
Posts: 2184
Date:
Permalink Closed
Soultiger wrote:

I think shin should play GW2, and lion, neo and lazy, and Kam should PVP with...ya know...the WATCHMEN.
Soul
Glass
Zabuza
Amigo
Big

All day err day mreah.


 Shin is quite broken right now and needs some time.cry



__________________

Everyday is a day to celebrate

Manhattan
Status: Offline
Posts: 643
Date:
Permalink Closed

WvWvW!!!!!!



__________________

On your deathbed, you will not wish you played more video games.

LAZY HEALZ
Status: Offline
Posts: 73
Date:
Permalink Closed
Shinarika wrote:
Soultiger wrote:

I think shin should play GW2, and lion, neo and lazy, and Kam should PVP with...ya know...the WATCHMEN.
Soul
Glass
Zabuza
Amigo
Big

All day err day mreah.


 Shin is quite broken right now and needs some time.cry


 broken?, did you slip and break your hip?



__________________
Xinika the Omnispawna
Status: Offline
Posts: 2184
Date:
Permalink Closed
Lazygreg wrote:
Shinarika wrote:
Soultiger wrote:

I think shin should play GW2, and lion, neo and lazy, and Kam should PVP with...ya know...the WATCHMEN.
Soul
Glass
Zabuza
Amigo
Big

All day err day mreah.


 Shin is quite broken right now and needs some time.cry


 broken?, did you slip and break your hip?


 Guess so.



__________________

Everyday is a day to celebrate

Manhattan
Status: Offline
Posts: 643
Date:
Permalink Closed

GW2 is awesome but it def needs more Shin <3

 

RANDOM BUNNY PICTURE:

 

82731065.jpg



Attachments
__________________

On your deathbed, you will not wish you played more video games.

Manhattan
Status: Offline
Posts: 507
Date:
Permalink Closed
Our guild tabard is a beaver inside of a loveheart, somebody needs to come set us straight!

__________________
Xinika the Omnispawna
Status: Offline
Posts: 2184
Date:
Permalink Closed
Kamdus wrote:

GW2 is awesome but it def needs more Shin <3

 

RANDOM BUNNY PICTURE:

 

82731065.jpg


 OMG ITS SO CUTE LOL



__________________

Everyday is a day to celebrate

Watchman
Status: Offline
Posts: 69
Date:
Permalink Closed
wait our tabard is a beaver?

__________________
LAZY HEALZ
Status: Offline
Posts: 73
Date:
Permalink Closed
I think we should go with a Hello Kitty theme, and just have a forum section for each game..:)

__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.



Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard